Please note that by executing this agreement and/or payment of deposit, you are bound to agree with the following terms and conditions.
1. Client is entitled for a one time service only.
2. Price quoted is based on the request(s) and requirement(s) of individual Client.
3. Price stated in this quotation is strictly for Client only as named in the quotation. Under no circumstances shall this quotation be circulated or use as reference by any other party.
4. Upon confirmation of this quotation and or services as requsested, Client is required to pay deposit at least 1 month before the date of event and/or appointment of a minimum of non-refundable RM1,000 for each wedding package. The balance is payable at least 7 days prior to completion of job.
5. Should the Client wish to make changes to the initial agreed photoshooting dates, Momento has to be informed at least 60 days ahead of the rescheduled date.
6. Photo products will be delivered within 30 to 60 days after the date of photo shoot/ selection.
7. Momento shall not be responsible and/or liable for the Client’s safety and/or damages and/or any other unforeseen circumstances in the course of our work.
8. Momento will not be held responsible for lack of coverage resulting from weather conditions or schedule complications caused by, but not limited to, anyone in or at the event, or by any institution restrictions. Due to the fact that wedding and social events are uncontrolled events, Momento is not able to guarantee any specific shots and poses and final outcomes.
9. Photos taken during the event will be at the discretion of Momento but all efforts will be made to fulfill the Client’s requirement(s). Kindly note that these requirement(s) are to be highlighted clearly prior or during the course of event.
10. Momento shall endeavor to capture all individuals and moments throughout the day as they occur, and as requested by the Client at some point during the booking. However, no responsibility will be taken by Momento in the event of leaving somebody out or any unforeseen/unpredicted moments due to the nature of an uncontrolled event.
11. In the event that Momento team fails to capture individual or moments (as requested by the Client prior or during the course of event) due to faults on Momento’s part, any compensation will be provided at the discretion of Momento. A request for partial or full refund by Client will not be entertained.
12. Refund will not be entertained if the team is not able to deliver Same Day Edit Slideshow on the wedding day due to time constraint.
13. If Momento team cannot perform or believes it may not be able to perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire, natural disaster, act of war or terrorism (domestic or foreign), epidemic or pandemic (including COVID-19), action of any governmental authority ,national or regional emergency, other casualty, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to illness or injury, whether or not foreseeable (“Force Majeure Event”), then Momento will give notice to the Client as soon as reasonably practicable after Momento determines that a Force Majeure Event will or may prevent Momento team from performing under this Agreement.
Momento shall have no obligation to perform under this Agreement and no liability for delays or failures to perform due to a Force Majeure Event, but Momento team may, in Momento team’s discretion, work with the Client to find an alternative date for the Event that is suitable to both Client and Momento. To the extent the Parties cannot agree on a suitable replacement date consistent with Momento team’s availability, Momento may also, in its sole discretion, refund fees paid to Momento under the Agreement, less any amounts necessary to cover expenses and work (based on time spent by Momento) already performed by Momento related to the Event, including, but not limited to, pre-wedding communications, development of timelines, and preparation of gear for the Event (the “Refund Amount”).
14. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photos are damaged in processing, lost in shipping, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on part of Momento.
15. Where applicable, the Client shall bear the cost incurred for the repair or replacement of any of our lost item(s) or damages inflicted or done to the outgoing rental of our item(s).
16. In any event of loss of photos due to technical issues or other unforseen circumstances, full amount of the package will be refunded to Client without interest within 30 days from the date of event.
17. Client understands that Momento team works to maintain a safe work environment, including but not limited to, complying with applicable governmental laws, directives, orders, and regulations (each a “Governmental Order”). Client further understands and agrees that Momento shall not be required to perform under this Agreement if the Event is held in violation of a Governmental Order or Momento’s participation in the Event would violate a Governmental Order. Client also understands and agrees that Momento is not obligated to continue to perform under this Agreement if Momento team’s personal safety or well-being has been or will be comprised or threatened at the Event, including, but not limited to, as a result of the condition of the venue for the Event, or the conduct of an attendee of the Event.
18. Momento may use Client’s photos for competition, enchance marketing awareness and or other marketing involved purposes, unless Client have objection upon confirmation.
19. Momento reserves the right to amend and/or terminate any terms and conditions at any time and Client will be notified accordingly.
Momento Bridal Gown and Suit Rental
A 50% from the Rental Fees (hereinafter referred as Rental Deposit) is required to secure the booking of the renting of gown(s) and/or suit(s). Balance is payable before collection of gown(s) and/or suit(s).
Client is entitled to a maximum 7-day rental period which is subjected to the availability of gown(s) and/or suit(s). Should the Client wishes to extend the rental beyond the 7-day period, an additional rental fee will be incurred at RM100-00 per gown per day and RM50-00 per suit per day.
CHANGE OF GOWN(S) AND/OR SUIT(S) BOOKED
In the event that Client wishes to change gown(s) and/or suit(s) which has been booked previously, a sum of RM200-00 will be incurred for each changes of gown(s) and a sum of RM50-00 for each changes suit(s).
CANCELLATION OF GOWN(S) AND/OR SUIT(S) BOOKED
Should the Client wishes to cancel previously booked gown(s) and/or suit(s), the Rental Deposit shall be non-fundable.
Client is required to make a security deposit payment for each rented gown and/or suit during the collection of gown(s) and/or suit(s). Amount payable is RM300-00 per rented gown for Classic range and RM500-00 per rented gown for Premium range. Amount payable is RM100-00 per rented suit. Security deposit is fully refundable upon returning of rented gowns(s) and/or suit(s) in original condition with no damages.
DAMAGED OR LOSS OF RENTED ITEM(S)
Client shall assume the sole risk of the gown(s) and/or suit(s) (except ordinary wear and tear) from the time that the gown and/or suit is handed to the Client until such time as the gown and/or suit is returned in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
Normal wear and tear on gown(s) and/or suit(s) will not incur extra charges. Damage beyond normal wear and tear (not limited to damaged, stolen and/or lost) will result the Client being liable for liquidated damages as follows:-
1) Damage charges will be assessed for holes, broken zippers, detached garment pieces, missing buttons, or other permanent stains (red wine, black oil tar, candle wax), or any other damages that renders the gown(s) and/or suit(s) not rentable;
2)Major damages to gown(s) and/or suit(s), including irreparable wears and tears, or irreversible stains and marks will be assessed at the replacement value of the rented gown(s) and/or suit(s); and/or
3)Lost gown(s) and/or suit(s) will be assessed with a lost gown fee of the replacement value of the rented gown(s) and/or suit(s).
Client is entitled to a set of accessories for each rented gown(s) and/or suit(s) without additional charges. In the event that the accessories have been damages or losses for any reason/action caused the Client , a compensation for liquidated damages or lost item fee will be incurred. Damages or losses will be assessed at the replacement value of each rented item(s).
The replacement value amounts up to a maximum of RM5,000-00 for each rented gown and up to a maximum of RM1,000-00 for each rented suit, and a maximum of RM300-00 for each rented item.
Neither Momento nor of its directors, employees, service providers or agents shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from the rental by the Client of the Gown and/or Suit, including without limitation, any defect in the Gown and/or Suit (whatsoever arising and of whatever nature) and whether such loss or damage results from breach of contract or negligence or gross negligence or otherwise which may be suffered by the Client and/or any third party.
Client shall hereby indemnify Momento, its directors, employees, service providers or agents accordingly against any claim of nay nature whatsoever and howsoever arising from any damages or loss which might be initiated against Momento, its directors, employees, service providers or agents arising from or connected with or pursuant to the renting of the gown and/or suit contemplated in this agreement.
as amended Nov, 2021